These are the terms for Standard RF License and Extended RF License. (Usage as a Logo is permitted under both licenses, but with different conditions and limitations. Please continue reading for detailed explanation)
Standard RF License
This agreement defines the terms between any “content downloading member” (buyer) and Vectorella. Signing up for an account and downloading any digital files will be deemed as your acceptance of these terms. Members agree that these terms and conditions apply to every single digital product available for download on Vectorella.com.
Content downloading members also agree that this agreement does not grant them any copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the products available on this site.
Standard License Terms
Vectorella grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide license to use the content for the Permitted Uses defined below. Apart from expressly permitted uses below, you can not use the content available on this site. All other rights in and to the content, including, without limitation, all copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the content, are retained by the creator of the content.
You may not use the content in products for resale or other distribution, unless the proposed use is allowable under an Extended RF License which is available for purchase. Any use of the content that is not a Permitted Use will result in copyright infringement and only “content downloading members” are permitted to use the content.
You agree to pay and be responsible for any taxes and duties imposed by law as a result of your purchase.
- Advertising and promotional projects (You may not exceed 499.999 impressions unless you acquire an Extended RF License)
- Web pages. Images may not be published larger than 800 x 600 pixels. (You may not exceed 499.999 impressions unless you acquire an Extended RF License)
- Books and book covers, magazines, newspapers, newsletters, editorial uses. (You may not exceed 499.999 impressions unless you acquire an Extended RF License)
- Prints, posters and other reproductions for personal use or promotional purposes, but not for resale, license or other distribution. (You may not exceed 499.999 impressions unless you acquire an Extended RF License)
- Any other uses approved in writing by Vectorella.
- For information about using an image as a Logo, please read Logo usage terms below.
Please contact Vectorella, If you have any doubts about the way you want to use the content.
The following are Prohibited Uses and you may not do any of them unless expressly stated in related sections of this license document:
- You may not use the content in design templates intended for resale or distribution, whether online or not, including, without limitation, website templates, flash templates, graphic design templates, electronic greeting card templates.
- You may not use the content on websites that sell “print on demand” products. In other words, you may not print the images on products intended to be sold.
- You may not use and display the content on any items for resale or distribution for profit.
- You may not use the content in a way or on a medium that is pornographic, obscene, immoral and infringing in nature.
- You may not remove any notice of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded.
- You may not resell, sublicense, rent, lend, give away, transfer or distribute the content.
- You may not use the content in more than one location at a time.
- You may not post a copy of the content on a network server or web server for use by other users.
- You may not share the content in a “peer to peer” platform or similar file sharing environment.
- You may not use the content for editorial purposes without giving Vectorella credit in the following format: © Artist’s Name / Vectorella.com
Extended RF License
You must acquire an Extended RF License if you need to:
1- …print more than 499.999 copies for promotional or editorial purposes.
2- …have more than one person within your organization use the content.
3- …use the content in web or graphic design templates or similar electronic goods like e-greetings and screensavers for resale. (Keep in mind that no license grants you any rights to sell the content itself.)
4- …use the content in items for resale. The limitations of printing the content on physical goods for resale differ depending on item type and are described below. Every time you exceed the limits, you must purchase an additional Extended RF License. One Extended RF license allows you to use the content on:
a) up to 100,000 stationery items or paper products like cards or stickers.
b) up to 10,000 posters, calendars, mugs or mousepads
c) or up to 2,000 t-shirts, apparel items, toys or games
Logo usage terms:
WARNING: SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS EXPLAINED BELOW. PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END.
All conditions listed above apply. Additionally;
STANDARD LICENSE is sufficient, if you are going to use the Logo;
- on a website banner,
- on promotional materials such as brochures and posters,
- on promotional stationery items such as business cards and letterheads.
You MUST get an EXTENDED LICENSE if you are going to;
- print the logo on your shop sign,
- print the logo on your products, (You must acquire an Extended License even if it’s only one product)
- print the logo on mechandise products such as t-shirts for employees to wear,
- print the logo on anything that will be sold. (gift cards, calendars, posters, stickers etc.)
- Logos available on this site can only be used non-exclusively, which means more than one person may purchase and use the same logo.
- You may NOT trademark or register any images as your logo, since copyrights remain with vectorella.com and the artist Cihan Demirok.
- What you purchase is a basic usage license. It grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to use the logo.
- This is more of a short term solution for start-ups or small businesses. You MUST get your logo exclusively designed if you want to fully own it.
- You may only use the Logo to represent ONE small business, application or project. If you want to use it for more than one business, application or project, you MUST buy another license.
- If you incorporate the Logo into a work for a client, it is your responsibility to inform them about the non-exclusive usage conditions to avoid legal trouble.
- Again, If you incorporate the Logo into a work for a client, You must NOT assert that you own the Logo or any copyright in it, and your client MUST agree not to assert that they own the Logo or any copyright in it.
- They MUST acknowledge that the Logo is provided on a non-exclusive basis and may be used by other persons.
- You only have a licence to use it for the purposes set out in these terms.
If you have concerns relating to this agreement please contact Vectorella using our contact page.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, AND HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE PRIOR TO AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.